A-la Carte Pricing & Hours
DAY CARE $28.00 PER DAY
Monday – Friday: 6am-7pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9am-5pm
CLOSED: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
SPECIAL HOURS: The following dates we are open shortened hours:
July 3rd, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve
OVERNIGHT $18.00 PER EVENING
Monday – Friday: 7pm-6am
Saturday – Sunday: 5pm-9am
*Please note, Sunday-Friday OVERNIGHT ONLY is available as long as you drop off 2 hours before close and pick up an hour after we open. Saturday-Sundays this is NOT available due to our shortened hours. If you need only overnight you will also be charged one day of day care.
Important notes in regards to times for services at OUR facility: We are the only licensed kennel in the area that is staffed 24/7 as well as a low kennel environment. Our staff lives on site at our day care and overnight facility. Because they dedicate all evenings, holidays, etc to your pups care you must abide by our hours so we know when we can walk dogs, eat dinner, stop and pick up supplies, etc. If you are beyond our hours you will be charged overnight boarding. NO EXCEPTIONS. After hours during walks or errands pets may be left unattended for short periods of time not to exceed 2 hours.
PET CONCIERGE SERVICE $18-20.00 PER STOP
ALL of our stop services at your home are not based on time, they are based on your pet needs. We are the only service to offer this exceptional care with no additional charges including medications, separate walks, holiday, etc. While most pets are included in this service, excessive amounts of pets with special needs may need back to back booked stops.
These services run from 6am – 10pm and are all inclusive of care. If grooming, food pick up, vet appointments, etc are requested we ask for 48 hour notice and additional costs will be added to your invoice.
DOG SERVICE $20.00 PER STOP (Minimum 25 minutes)
SMALL ANIMAL SERVICE $18.00 PER STOP (Minimum 20 minutes)
YOUR HOME SITTING $125.00 PER EVENING
Sitting at your home for unlimited animals from 7pm – 7am with your bonded & insured sitter. This service includes ONE mid-day walk on the day you select. Includes the same as our Concierge stop service. Generally speaking this includes a walk in the evening and in the morning as well.
General Terms, Conditions & Acceptance of Policies
Health & Well Being
- In admitting my pet(s) into WYWOPets, I acknowledge that WYWOPets has relied on my representation that my pet(s) is/are in good health, has/have not been ill with any communicable disease within the last 30 days and has/have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog.
- I understand that I must provide an up-to-date vaccination record including a rabies vaccination.
- If my pet has an incident, I agree that WYWOPets will inform me of the incident. If I am unable to be reached, I give permission for WYWOPets to make any medical decisions that are in the best interest of my pet, including medical and/or emergency treatment (including euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian. I agree that I will be charged for medical expenses incurred, plus an additional fees/expenses attending to this need, including but not limited to food, lodging, supplies, and lost income due to attendance.
- In case of emergency or for requested transport services, I recognize the risks of injury that accompany said transport and acknowledge that this Agreement is being relied upon by this WYWOPets to permit transport of my pet. I accept any and all conditions, rules and regulations promulgated by WYWOPets associated with the activities and transport, and hereby agree to comply with them.
- I agree to inform WYWOPets of any odd symptoms or behaviors within 24 hours of pet care after they return to me.
- All pets are to be vaccinated. Should WYWOPets’s Staff be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from Client’s animal which has not been properly vaccinated, it will be the Client’s responsibility to pay all costs and damages incurred by the WYWOPets’s Staff.
- WYWOPets reserves the right to administer holistic, all natural remedies if dogs are too loud or need calming remedies. While we do not use shock collars, we also have citronella bark deterrents and ultrasonic measures if we have any complaints from neighbors, we reserve the right to use these in increments of no more than 90 minutes while supervised by staff.
- Every pet reacts differently and animals, by nature are unpredictable, and therefore present a certain level of risk. The utmost of care will be given in watching your pet(s) and home. However, due to the unpredictably of animals, we cannot accept responsibility of any mishaps of extraordinary or unusual nature, including but not limited to animal bites, furniture damage, accident, death, or any complications in administering medications to the animal. WYWOPets is not responsible for minor scratches, bites, puncture wounds nor are we responsible for genetically pre-disposed conditions in certain breeds including allergic reactions to natural products, hip dysplasia, auto-immune disorders, respiratory issues due to shorten trachea or nasal passages, eye conditions such as scratched retinas or “cherry eye,” luxating patellas, poor joint conditions, chronic issues with with cartilage, cranial cruciate ligament, among others. Nor can we be liable for injury, disappearance, or fines of pet(s) with access to the outdoors.
- While we strive to be a low-kennel environment, if animals in our care are destructive we reserve the right to kennel them while unsupervised.
Mother Nature Policy
- In the event of inclement weather or natural disaster, WYWOPets and it’s Staff is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and home. WYWOPets will be held harmless for consequences related to such decisions.
- If client (owner) has a late plane, car mishap or any other circumstance outside of their control while on vacation, client must inform WYWOPets so that care may be extended. A cost for this additional care will be billed after services and apply to regular booking and payment practices.
- In the event of personal illness or emergency of WYWOPets and its Staff, Client authorizes WYWOPets to arrange for another qualified person to fulfill responsibilities as set forth per this agreement. Every attempt will be made to notify client in this case.
Specific provisions for dog owners:
- Dogs not regularly exposed to the level of activity of day care may feel the discomfort of sore muscles, sore joints and fatigue, and dogs not regularly exposed to outside activity or play on hard surfaces may experience sore paws, blisters, bruises or abrasions on the feet (Raw Paw).
- Dogs not regularly socialized do not necessarily know how to behave politely with other dogs. These dogs are at higher risk of incidents including, but not limited to, bites, fights, fear aggression, object guarding, behavior problems and/or acting out.
- Dogs at play during the regular day care get dirty. Dogs with longer hair can get matted from the level of activity at day care. Baths and brush outs can be requested and scheduled. Excessively long toenails may cause injury. I will be notified if my dog’s nails are too long and I accept responsibility for costs related to clipping my pet’s nails if their scratches break skin.
- There are extra risks to my puppy of contracting disease or illness by entering the day care or overnight in-home program without being fully vaccinated.
Specific provisions for sitting at your home:
- While You Were Out’s in-home (your home) services offers insurance & bonding. If you believe an item is missing from your home, an item was destroyed due to negligence, or your pet endured an injury in our care due to error of care the insurance deductible is only $500 and we can file a claim on your behalf.
- Due to the nature of all employees being with animals, a booking in WRITTEN FORMAT only is accepted. You may book a reservation any of the following ways: (PREFERRED) Booking online at whileyouwereoutpets.com/book
Use the email email@example.com
Text message 414-324-9380
Please note: All messages, including “checking availability” are considered requests for pet sitting and will be entered in the calendar if available. It is the client responsibility to cancel these services within the appropriate timeline.
- Booking requests MUST be made at least 7 days prior to the start of service. While every attempt will be made to service requests under this timeframe additional fees may be assessed. During holidays requests must be made at least 15 days prior to the start of service.
- If booking with less than 48 hour notice, please text message 414-324-9380
- All booking requests will be confirmed within 48 hours Monday-Friday. Booking requests are NOT answered on Sundays.
- Stops at a client home requires (2) sets of key for entry into home. One key will be kept on file at the office the other key will be kept with your primary sitter. WYWOPets reserves the right to make copies of keys. If (2) sets are not provided and WYWOPets chooses to make additional keys, the client may be charged the cost of the copy of keys. Keys not paid for by the client are NOT property of the client and may be melted by WYWOPets and it’s third party provider.
- If client (owner) no longer is interested in services, it is solely the client’s responsibility to obtain keys from WYWOPets. Keys WILL NOT be dropped off at client home without standard in-home visit charges. Client may pick up keys at 432 E. Bay Street, Milwaukee WI 53207 at no additional charges. Keys WILL NOT be mailed without a $10 deposit sent to WYWOPets to cover cost of shipping materials, postage, insurance and signature confirmation. If this option is selected by client, WYWOPets offers no responsibility in the transmission of items via USPS. If lost or stolen while in route via USPS, client must seek satisfaction from the Postal Service.
- Cash, Check or Credit Cards are accepted. Checks should be made out to While You Were Out Pet Sitting, LLC (also acceptable: WYWOPets or “While You Were Out”). All checks MUST be CLEARED prior to the start of services.
- Payment is due in full 48 hours prior to service start with the exception of VIP clients and holidays.
- The majority of services provided by WYWOPets are all-inclusive as long as they are booked appropriately; however, WYWOPets reserves the right to assess the following fees:
- If requesting OVERNIGHT services ONLY without regular scheduled services a $150 deposit to your pet sitting account is REQUIRED. You have 6 months to spend the remaining credit. If a balance is available after 6 months, the amount will be donated to a local rescue of WYWOPets choosing.
- SPECIAL SERVICE CHARGES: If requesting a service that requires additional charges such as grooming, food pick up, non-licensed dog park visits, etc. client is responsible for these charges. Transportation over 5 miles from home is subject to a 50cents per mile charge.
Additional Fees (continued)
- LATE BOOKING CHARGES: If booking with less than 48 hours notice or less than 15 days notice before a listed holiday (see “Pricing”) an additional $20 fee will be assessed.
- LATE CHANGES: If changing pick up or drop off times, stop times, etc. with less than 48 hour notice an additional fee of $15 will be assessed.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Services must be cancelled with a 96 hour notice for a full refund. Cancelations 95 hours to 48 hours prior to the start of services will be given a SERVICE CREDIT ONLY. 48 hours or less all fees are due in full and no service credit will be issued.
- EARLY RETURN POLICY: WYWOPets is a small environment and dependent on registration. If you chose to come back home prior to your original booking date fees paid toward pet sitting will not be returned or reimbursed.
- FAILURE TO PAY ON TIME: If payment is not made at times of services rendered a $20/weekly fee will be added until payment is received.
- HOLIDAY PROVISIONS: WYWOPets is a small facility and books early for holidays. A 50% deposit is due within 48 hours of booking and full payment is due 28 days prior to the start of service. If booking with less than a 28 day notice, full payment is due upon acceptance of booking. NO REFUNDS OR SERVICE CREDITS available.THREE STRIKES PROGRAM: It is always our goal to remain affordable and flexible with our services. To maintain this for clients who follow our processes, we have a Three Strikes program. After failing to maintain the rules & regulations three times, we can no longer offer our services to you for 90 days following the third “strike.” This includes late cancellations, in valid bookings and late payments.
VIP Program & Benefits
- Clients who pre-schedule day care or concierge services of a minimum of one per week are subject to additional bonuses and discounts (subject to change), including but not limited too:
- PRE-PAYMENT NOT NEEDED. You’ll use services throughout the month and pay on the 25th of scheduled service month. Payments received the 1st or after are subject to a $20/weekly late fee
- NO CANCELATION FEES. As long as you maintain 90% of your services booked per month you will not have a cancelation fee if canceled without the appropriate notice.
- NO LATE BOOKING FEES. Feel free to add on a service, if we have room we’ll be happy to accommodate without any additional service charges.
- PRE-PACKAGE BONUSES. Deposit money into your service account and earn free bonus items from items from our store to free sitting.
- BONUS LEVEL REWARDS. Individual levels of service have bonuses from overall discounts on service as well as free pick up and drop off, Schnazzy Box rewards, free Pet Painting and more.
- Refer a Friend to our services and you’ll receive 10% of their first invoice with us as a service credit (not valid on holiday sittings)
General Terms, Conditions & Regulations
To ensure the safety and health of all animals, customers, and staff of While You Were Out Pet Sitting Services, LLC, require all clients to comply with the following Rules and Regulations:
- SHOTS: All pets must have up-to-date vaccinations and Client(s) must submit written verification of vaccinations upon request.
- HEALTH: All pets must be in good health. Client(s) will need to certify that their pet(s) are in good health and have been free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests.
- If, at any time during care, a dog is noticed to have fleas or ticks, treatment will be applied and charged to the Client at the minimum rate of $45.00. We highly recommend a flea and parasite preventative, excluding flea/tick collars.
- NON KENNEL POLICY: We reserve the right to not kennel all pets, including at night while we are sleeping. We are not liable for injuries occurred jumping in and out of bed, being scratched or even for incidents with other animals. If you would only like your dog kenneled, please make sure to mark this on your pet information sheet.
- BEHAVIOR: All pets must pass the WYWOPets Consultation and Behavior Assessment for enrollment in our services. All pet(s) must be non-aggressive and must not have separation anxiety issues. Client(s) will need to certify that their pet(s) have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other pet(s). Please remember that your pet will be spending time with other pets and that their safety and health is our main priority. Keep in mind, although it is supervised play, your (pet) still might acquire an occasional nip or scratch.
- Pets with separation anxiety are welcomed via our pet stop service; however, do not do well in our day care or overnight service.
- ENROLLMENT: All pets must have a complete, up-to-date and approved enrollment form on file. ALL REQUIRED FORMS MUST BE SIGNED BY CLIENT(S) BEFORE ENROLLMENT.
- RESERVATIONS: Required.
- IN HOME ITEMS: I understand that if the sitter is allowed in my home that I have provided keys to the service. If anything is wrong with my home, I agree to contact WYWOPets at 414-324-9380 within a 24hour period to report any incidents.
- SITTING AT WYWOPets SPECIAL ITEMS: I am only to provide food and leash for my pet. Any incidentals above and beyond are subject to their own risk.
- WYWOPets reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time before or during its term if WYWOPets in its sole discretion, determines that Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of WYWOPets’s Staff or Client(s)’s home. If concerns prohibit WYWOPets from caring for a pet, Client authorizes pet(s) to be placed in a kennel/boarding facility with all charges to be charged to the Client.
- I acknowledge the Non-Compete with WYWOPets’s Staff and agree to uphold such clause. In doing so, Client may not solicit business to WYWOPets’s Staff outside of paid services provided through WYWOPets.
- Photographs, videotape or digital recordings are taken of the pets we care for on a regular basis for among other things, use in advertising by WYWOPets. I give WYWOPets my consent and authorization, without compensation to me, to use, reproduce and alter the images in print or electronic format (including on the internet), either alone or in combination with other images text and graphics. I waive my right to approve the finished photograph, advertising copy, print material or electronic files that may be used in conjunction with the images. I represent that I am at least 18 years of age and acknowledge that the rights granted in this paragraph are irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and are binding on my heirs, successors and assigns